Saturday, February 2, 2013

REVIEW-ish: m b v by My Bloody Valentine

After all my complaining, the wait for m b v by My Bloody Valentine was completely worth it. It is seriously one the best albums I have ever listened to. It might just be my first perfect review and album of the year already, but we'll see when I write the final review soon. If you haven't been able to or for some reason don't want to buy it, go buy it. This is a fantastic album and maybe one of the greatest albums ever recorded, definitely on par with other My Bloody Valentine's albums.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa man. I mean its definitely a great album but it does NOT compare with Loveless. Hold your horses bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally think it does. It's definitely not as good as Loveless, but that doesn't mean its not on the same general level of awesome-ness.

      Delete